The following resources are meant to inform the parents of athletes how best to encourage/support their child.
- Letter to Parents- This is a document from the Positive Coaching Alliance outlining how parents can help the coaches at Kearns Water Polo reach our goals.
- Guidelines for a Coach/Parent Partnership- This document from the Positive Coaching Alliance explains how you can make sure that your relationship with your child's coach is a positive one.
- 10 Commandments for Water Polo Parents- This is a document made for swimming parents, but it is still very relevant to water polo parents.
- Spectator Code of Conduct- This document explains what we expect of all parents and other spectators during a game.
- Parent Pledge- This is a document from the Positive Coaching Alliance outlining what we expect from you as parents.
- USA Water Polo- This handout gives the steps for signing up for a USA Water Polo membership.